Areas of Practice
We provide experienced counsel in the following areas:
Assertive defense representation on any criminal charge including all felonies, misdemeanors, DUI, traffic violations, and juvenile cases.
- CRIMINAL CASES: Criminal charges including all felonies and misdemeanors.
- MVA HEARINGS / APPEALS: Any appeal from the Motor Vehicle Administration.
- TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS: Traffic Violations are tried in the District Court in the county in which you received the ticket. Driving on a suspended license is a criminal offense for which you can receive jail time.
- DUI / DWI: Driving Under the Influence and Driving While Intoxicated.
- DRUG ABUSE: Cases resulting from drug crimes.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Domestic violence isn't just a family affair, it is a criminal offense.
Includes all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, child visitation, Department of Social Services appeals, and adoption.
- ADOPTION: Private and intermediary adoptions, step-parent adoptions, adoption of minority children, unplanned pregnancy.
- CHILD CUSTODY /
CHILD VISITATION /
CHILD SUPPORT: Covers all aspects of child custody, child visitation and child support.
- DIVORCE: Covers all aspects of no fault and fault divorce cases.
- DOMESTIC ABUSE: Domestic violence is abuse inflicted upon a spouse, former spouse, cohabitant, a related child or other family member and is a criminal offense.
- DOMESTIC CASES: Appellate Work.
- DSS APPEALS: Appeals from the findings of the Department of Social Services (DSS).
- GUARDIANSHIPS: Court-appointed Guardians of the Property for minors, the elderly, and the disabled.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW: All processes for special education cases including Due Process Hearings and IEP consultations.
Cases involving children are typically handled through the Juvenile Court system. In Maryland, the age for criminal culpability is set at 18 years. A juvenile is considered by the courts as a person not old enough to be held responsible for criminal acts.
JUVENILE CASES: Delinquent behavior, juvenile arrests and juvenile rights.
Personal Injury Law
PERSONAL INJURY LAW: Representation for those who have suffered personal injury as a result of another's negligence. These representations are handled on a fee-contingency basis.
General Practice & Other Types of Law
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW: Municipal code violations, health inspection, Liquor Board license matters, including violations, professional licensure violations and appeals, public hearings, litigation and appeals.
BANKRUPTCY LAW: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
DEBT COLLECTIONS: Provide clients with debt collection services.
ESTATE ADMINISTRATION: Estate administration for our client. Working with the executor.
LANDLORD: Rent and lease disputes and other landlord matters.
LITIGATION: From personal injury, to criminal cases, to other general civil litigation including family law issues, we are here to help you.
PROTECTIVE ORDERS/PEACE ORDERS: From personal injury, to criminal cases, to other general civil litigation including family law issues, we are here to help you.
SMALL BUSINESS REPRESENTATION: Business start-up and entity formation, licensing issues and regulatory compliance, corporate charter and personal property returns, liability defense, employment law.
SMALL CLAIMS: Covers all disputes surrounding small claims and return of personal property.
WILLS & ESTATES: Simple Estate Package, which includes: (1) Last Will and Testament, (2) Power(s) of Attorney, (3) Advanced Health Care Directives(s), and (4) assistance with obtaining life / disability insurance.
Major Credit Cards Accepted
We represent clients throughout Maryland, including Carroll County, Baltimore County, Westminster, Finksburg, Hampstead, Manchester, Sykesville, Eldersburg, Mt. Airy, Reisterstown, Owings Mills, Flohrville, Gamber, Gist, Johnsville, Marriottsville, Mount Airy, Taylorsville, Winfield, Woodbine, Alesia, Greenmount, Lineboro, Melrose, Millers, Snydersburg, Pleasant Valley, Reese, Sandymount, Silver Run, Smallwood, Union Mills, Wakefield Valley, Detour, Frizzellburg, Harney, Keymar, Middleburg, New Windsor, Taneytown, Union Bridge, and Uniontown.